Sausage Dog Prints AVAILABLE SOON!

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Well ladies, gents, and sausage dogs everywhere: "Hot Chipolata" the sausage dog print has arrived! Hand drawn and hand screen printed in the UK by me, this two part print would add character to any room (over the bed I think would work particularly well!).

This print comes in three colours (so far) : 
Hot Chipolata (Pictured): 490x590mm
 Mint Sausage (Light Indigo and Dark Indigo line): 490x590mm
 I have also done a limited edition run called "Darling Dachshund"(Pictured): 300x380mm

I am opening my Etsy shop shortly (and a Christmas Shop from the 6th of December, stay tuned for further information!) but, to find out more about these prints please don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly : artistnotincluded@gmail.com




2 comments:

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    foder til hunde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend: I've been visiting your web and I found "great", with good newspaper articles.

    I would like to share with you and your readers more information about the Teckel dog breed.

    I hope you like my blog "Dogs and Cats".

    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |