Head over tails

Monday, 10 November 2014

On a crisp and beautiful Sunday morning I packed myself off to the studio to print these little characters to hopefully, give whoever you choose to send them to, a bit of a giggle.
These cards are hand printed from my original Illustrations on 280gsm, 100% recycled ribbed brown card and will be teamed with a bright pink envelope.
They can be purchased separately or together (to get the full effect). I think a lovely idea would be to write "Happy" in one and "Birthday"/"Christmas" in the other!
These cards along with all of my products will be available from my Etsy shop (opening soon!) and our Christmas shop, details of which can be found here: "The Old Farmhouse Christmas Shop"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |