'Stamping Around'

Thursday, 13 November 2014

 Sometime's when you find something great, you just have to tell someone about it. 
I needed a stamp for the back of my cards and prints with all of my information on it, and that's when I found these guys :  'The English Stamp Company' 
I was blown away by the professional service, speedy delivery, and I couldn't ask for more from the quality of the stamp. As soon as it arrived I got to work stamping, well, everything in my collection! The other thing I love is the fact that this company is family run and reading through their story on their website is truly heartwarming. 
So whatever your stamping needs may be, these are the people you need to get in touch with : www.englishstamp.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |