A little place ...

Friday, 5 December 2014

In the Summer of this year my Mum and I decided we would open a Christmas shop. I can't remember exactly how the idea came about, but I can imagine it was an animated conversation (as it always is with us), the Idea's of what products we would make getting louder and louder as we got increasingly more excited about the possibility of this magical shop we had started to paint in our imaginations.
Well, after a lot of hard work, it has finally happened. My Mum, Jeannie, (www.jeanniebrunskill.co.uk) is opening her working studio as 'The Old Farmhouse Christmas shop', stocked to the brim with unique gifts, original artwork and prints. I can honestly say, I could not be prouder or more excited, because, really, what could be better than opening a shop with your best friend.
We are open from the 6th of December (tomorrow!) and we would love to see you here!

The Old Farmhouse Studio, 
Gussage Saint Michael, 
Wimborne, 
BH21 5JE.





1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to meet you yesterday and see your beautiful studio. I hope you get lots of visitors, but not too many near the sausage dogs!! x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |