*Artist Not Included - Etsy shop now OPEN

Sunday, 7 December 2014

"Delightful Dachshund" Sausage Dog Screen Print £38.00 for the pair
"Always In My Heart" Hare Screen Print £34.00
"Posh Pug" Screen Print £23.00
"Hairy Sausage" Screen Print £58.00 for the pair

 I am delighted to announce that my Etsy shop is now officially OPEN for business! So whether your Head over Tails for Dachshunds, Potty for Pugs or ... I think that's my limit actually! Then come along to my shop : https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtistNotIncluded?ref=hdr_shop_menu . I'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some awesome art prints! I especially like the dachshund two-page art print. It really looks cool and funny, and I like how exaggerated his length is. I hope you keep producing more art prints like these. I also can see that you make greeting cards, and I think they’re just the perfect greeting card to go along with a gift to any dog lovers (or even non-dog lovers will appreciate this).

    Harold Espinal

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |