Lost for words

Monday, 19 January 2015

Well, I'm off in a far away land for a little while, to have a long awaited adventure, but I thought I might give you a taste of what you can expect when I get back.
This year, it's all about finding the words, when you are lost for them.
So if you've got an anniversary coming up, or you've got something you just have to tell someone you love, (or like a HUGE amount), then you should definitely come back and check out the new collection.
I can also put together a bespoke Illustration for you with words that mean something to you, whether it's a song lyric, or a poem that is close to your heart or something sweet and simple. A bespoke design would work really well for wedding invitations as well which is another service I offer : For more information please contact me directly : artistnotincluded@gmail.com . I look forward to hearing from you.

*Please note the above Sea design is a one off, and is not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |