Christmas 2015

Friday, 4 September 2015


Yes, it seems crazy, but the *Artist Not Included Christmas range is here! Then again, is it really ever too early for dog's in Christmas Jumpers? This range has been a long time in the making, it all started with a Whippet, then the lovely Brinkley from The Dorset Finca came along (inspiration for the Lakeland Terrier design) and it all spiralled from there.

The cards are screen printed by hand onto heavy weight recycled card, teamed with luxury gold envelopes, and sealed in a bio-degradable cellophane bag. The designs are printed from my original Illustrations in black ink, with zingy Christmas Jumpers in neon coral and ice green.

The cards are available to pre-order as early as you like from my Etsy shop now! The cards are made to order so they will be delivered hot off the press to you by set delivery dates (All of which are listed on my Etsy page).


So, that's Christmas sorted then! I've already got my head down again though working on lot's of exciting prints for my Etsy shop coming soon! And, just out of interest, have you noticed the shiny new Pet Portraits button I've added recently? Oh, you haven't? Well, whilst your here you might as well put the kettle on and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |