Etsy Shop Update!

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

My head has been firmly planted in my sketchbook the past few weeks working on new designs that are to be revealed by the end of this month. So, I apologise if I've been a little quiet, but I am hoping it will be well worth the wait. However, this little guy never get's forgotten especially around Christmas time, and I am excited to say I have some new colours for you that are now available from my Etsy shop!

First up we have "Hot Dog Mustard" (pun very much intended) printed in a bright mustard yellow with black line detail. Then there's the brooding and ever so slightly cheeky "Mr Grey" (again, pun very much intended!) printed with an ice grey background. Both prints are available as A3 head and tail sets and as always, each piece is screen printed by hand from my own hand drawn Illustrations and completely made in Hampshire, UK.

So, it's back to my sketchbook for now but I will be back very soon to show you what's been keeping me so occupied! And if you like what you see then please visit my Etsy shop by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |