New Prints Available Now!

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

The other day a man stood next to me at a pedestrian crossing. I waited patiently for the green light as he started to bellow out "Fairytale of New York" at the top of his voice. He was alone, I was alone, it was a mixture of startling and very awkward. However, after this I started to feel more like Christmas is on it's way (so, thank you loud gentleman!) therefore it's about time I shared my new prints with you.

These lovely A4 prints are available in 6 different designs ; Walking Pheasant, Running Hare, Chubby Hedgehog, Mr Cockerel, Mr Duck and Mrs Duck. My Favourites have to be Mr and Mrs Duck that can be matched together to create a lovely gift.



The prints are screen printed by hand from my original hand drawn illustrations onto 350gsm recycled card, signed and sealed in a biodegradable sleeve. I personally think that these prints would look best mounted in a 'Shabby Chic' style white frame. So, for something slightly different this Christmas please visit my Etsy shop. Kick off your shoes, make a nice cup of tea and come on in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |