A Place To Hang My Hat

Monday, 16 May 2016

It all started with my top hat, and needing a place to hang it...
...then of course there's my bowler hat, that will need a place too...
...and my guests, they will need a place to hang their hats...
... ah yes, this will do nicely ...

... hang on a minute! What's this? 

This cheeky chap is just one of the five new designs that will be coming out at the end of this month! My new collection has been a long time in the making so I am excited that it's finally finished! A lot of ink has been used and my hand needs a holiday, but it's been a very satisfying project. I can't wait to get my new catalogue together and show you!
The very talented Holly Booth is photographing the cards at the end of this week, but until then, I will introduce you to the new additions to my range one by one. So, stay tuned as everything unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |