New Website Launched

Monday, 10 April 2017

Post by Charley Savage

Well, it certainly has been a while since I was last here! In short, it was just a very busy 2016.

I welcomed some lovely new stockists and was manically packing and sending orders (generally arriving at the post office with brown tape in my hair, and sharpie pen on my face - but they are used to me by now!). No, it wasn't glamorous, but it was great! And 2017 is looking like it's going to be no different.

However, I have so many new designs to show you (did someone say flamingo?) that blogging is going to become a regular thing here at *Artist Not Included in 2017 so watch this space!

In the meantime I am so pleased to announce that our website has now launched and it has an online shop! So, that means anything you see here, is now available to from artistnotincluded.co.uk !

Go ahead, take a look around and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |